Ok this started with a fb reel (see bottom recipe) and I did a google search and came up with this one that sounds more reasonable. https://www.littlehouseliving.com/homemade-soy-sauce-recipe.html
In saucepan combine
1c beef broth
1/4c apple cider vinegar
1T molasses
1/2t garlic powder
1/4t ground ginger
1t salt
Mix well and simmer on med-low heat for 10-15min or until sauce begins to reduce. (Best floavor is when it is reduced by half)
Store in air tight container in frig. Shake before use.
-------------------------------------------------------
Found this on facebook reels https://www.facebook.com/reel/1121246786926797 I thought it would be a good quick soy sauce recipe. Then I started reading the comments and it sounded like it was more like teriyaki
I don't know if I would use the below recipe.. if I did I would definitely cutting it in half.
Combine in a jar
1/2c molasses
1t salt
1t black pepper
1t ginger
2T vinegar
1c warm/hot water
Stir
No comments:
Post a Comment