These are the fountain pens and ink I have. It is also my wish list.
Ink I want and what I have
|
Black |
Jinhao cartridge, Diamine
Earl Grey |
|
Blue |
-- |
|
Purple |
Karkos Violet, Bombay
Violet |
|
Turquoise |
Karkos Turquoise, Diamine
Aurora Borealis |
|
Green |
-- |
|
Dk Orange |
-- |
|
Dr Red |
Diamine Writers Blood |
I might want to have more vibrant green and a dark green
This is what I was thinking about for which color ink into pens I have
|
Black |
Majohn mini <EF>,
clear |
|
Blue |
Jinhao 82 <EF> Blue
Glass Lily |
|
Purple |
|
|
Turquoise |
Jinhao 82 <EF> Demonstrator
Green Tea |
|
Green |
Platinum Preppy <F>,
translucent green |
|
Dk Orange |
Lanbitou 3062 <M>
brass |
|
Dr Red |
Pilot Kakuno <F>,
clear |


No comments:
Post a Comment