Thursday, November 21, 2013

LittleBits

I have been review Christmas presents for the girls and came across LittleBits.  I had been getting emails and advertisement on it for awhile but didn't really understand what they were so I kind of just ignored it.  Well I researched them yesterday and they look like the will take the place of Snap Circuits for us.  I think I want to get the deluxe kit plus the USB power and vibration motor.  It is pretty pricey and that is why I am hesitating.

Here is how each of the kits are broken down.  I wish they had this chart on their website www.littlebits.cc.

LittleBits Comparison Chart
 
 
Item Price Base Premium Deluxe Synth Starter* Extend* GeekDad* Holiday*
Price 99 149 199 159 89 149
bargraph x x x
Bend Sensor 16
branch x x
button x x x x
buzzer 16 x x x
Dc Motor 20 x x x x
dimmer x x x
fan 20 x x
fork x
inverter x
latch x
LED x x x x
Light sensor 14 x
Light trigger 18 x
light wire x x
Long LED 2 2
Motion trigger 36 x
power 8 x x x x x x x x
PresSensor x x x
pulse x x x x x
RGB LED x x x
roller switch 20 x x
servo x x
slide dimmer 14 x x x
sound trigger x x
timeout x
Toggle Switch 20 x
USB power 16 x
vib motor x x x
wires 2 2 4 1 2 1 2
Random x
MicroSequencer x
fliter x
mix x
SynthSpeaker x
Oscillators 2
Keyboard x
envelope x
delay x
split x
* retired kits, but I included them because they are still available from other the web & retailers.

No comments:

Post a Comment