Monday, October 14, 2013

Rok-A-Chair

I love these chairs that are available in Dr. Wade's office.  I keep thinking that I want to buy one someday.

Here is the email that I wrote to the company about it to get more information.

From: Laura Campbell laurac@amcrafts.com
To: kkezir@yahoo.com
Sent: Oct 16, 2006 at 8:49 AM
Hi Kristy,
You have to order the chairs direct from us.  We do not have any dealers for our chairs.  The price of the chair is $279.95 plus $45.00 for shipping.  We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Personal Check or Money Order.
 
Thanks,
Laura
----- Original Message -----
From: Kristy R
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2006 8:17 PM
Subject: rok-a-chair

I sat in one of your chair in an office lobby.  I found it to be one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in.  Could you email me more information on how to get one.  I live in Topeka.

Thanks
Kristy Rizek

No comments:

Post a Comment