Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Paper Pumpkins

I found this link through all allfreepapercrafts.com??  The blog is A little Tipsy http://www.alittletipsy.com/2010/09/paper-pumpkins.html

My problem is I can't find pumpkin doilies.  I am going to try and just use orange paper.

Items needed:
  • Paper pumpkin doilies
  • Glue stick
  • Green wire or ribbon

1. Separate the doilies, this can be tricky as they stick together. I never did get 36.
2. Fold the doily in half with the orange inside.
3. Glue two white sides together by putting glue on the parts without holes and carefully lining them up.

4. Continue gluing and stacking. I liked using 12 doilies per pumpkin. It seemed to have just the right amount of fullness. Glue the top doily to the bottom doily to finish it off.
Congrats you just made paper pumpkins! Don’t you look fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment